identufy the dvd room board

All Xbox 360 repair related topics to be kept to this section.

Postby Tecnico36 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:26 pm

Hi to all here.. I have a very bad concern here in my lab because if a big mistake i commit... you know to much work and go fast and make this.. so.. I have 2 xbox 360 (fat) here.. So i take apart the dvd rooms because i need part of one of them for fix a bad mechanism..BUT i believe i mix the board.. How i identify what board is for each one.. You know if i need to looks the version of something in the label and where in the board for see int he case of the dvd or how i find the way for see what is the correct one for each one.. Or what kind of error i would have if i installed the incorrect board in the dvd room...The story is this customer give me 2 xbox because one of them work but have a stock dvd room and the another have red light of death and he want to fix the one is working so.. i open the bad xbox and pull out some parts of the mechanism but i see i need the complete dvd room assembly so.. he told me the bad xbox was hacked.. so the good one is not hacked,.. How i know if i put the hacked one in the not hacked drive? I ask this because when i reinstall all the xbox have error for reading disk and i see the profile of the user have 165gb when the xbox no have any hard drive installed.. and i will check if the problem for reading is the drive today more late because i note have a grinding noise when i put a disc like the disc spinning but something is not correct there because have a spin noise... so.. i asking only for reference if i can check if i mix each other.. and i believed im not the first one happens this before .. jjeejejje
Tecnico36
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Progress to next rank:
70%

Set up: Yihua 853D

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Xbox 360 Repairs