FIFA 14

Please feel free to post up your reviews of the games you play. Whether they be good or bad plus please note what system you are using.
Forum rules
Please use this section to use as a guide all users must adhere to the general rules of the forum, No talk of illegal software or downloads is allowed.

FIFA 14

Postby brett1 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:22 pm

Never let it be said that I only report on the games that I like or have any in-depth knowledge of. I know some of you like your feetball (am I saying that right?), so for the greater good, I bring word that the FIFA 14 Limited Edition is now available to pre-order on Xbox 360, exclusively via GAME. The Limited Edition includes a collectable steelbook case with magnetic Lionel Messi lenticular cover, 24 FIFA Ultimate Team Premium Gold Packs, and EA Sports Football Club unlockables, including 3 new goal celebrations, historic club kits, 5 pro boosts, and an Adidas Bundle, which features two Pairs of Boots, two Balls and the Adidas All-Star Team.
If all that tickles your fancy, you'd better be quick: pre-orders are only open until 1st August, and it's priced at a rather steep £64.99. The game launches on Xbox 360 on 27th September.
Source: OXM[
brett1
VIP Member
VIP Member

National Flag:
Great Britain
Set up: scotle hr 6000 and Ayoue 968

FIFA 14

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Latest Game Reviews