Honton HT-R392

Support forum for Honton rework stations.

Honton HT-R392

Postby Flashing360 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:17 pm

HT-R392 bga rework station is the latest hot air BGA rework station made by HT, and it is the updatating version for HT-R390.

The diffrences between HT-R392 and HT-R390 is as below:

1. HT-R392 is added one preheating function, you can brake out the humidity of the PCB before reworking them which can improve reworking success rate.

2. HT-R392 with movable PCB holder and is added a fixture which can be moved to right and left freely, which make BGA chip alignment is much more easy. But HT-R390 PCB holder is fixed to some extent, if you need to align the BGA chip needed rework to the hot air nozzle, you need to adjust the screw which takes much time.

3. Other functions are as the same as HT-R390 as below:

It is made up of three temperature zones: two are hot air and one infrared

The temperature controller, PLC and heater of the HT-R390 are made of high-precision material which can controll the reworking process precisely.

HT-R392 is with three indepedently controlled temperature zones:

The first and second temperature zone can be set 8 segment (up/ down) temperatre profiles and 8 constant temperature profile. And the bga rework station can save 10 different temperature profiles tolal.

The third one is preheating zone to ensure the the PCB get full heat during reworking process.

HT-R392 can be connected to computer with built-in PC RSS serial port and comes with the software CD

The temperature profiles for top and bottom heating are going independently when the HT R392 is in working , and the cross-flow fan can help to cool the PCBA rapidly to protect the deformation of PCBA happen.

High precision temperature thermocouple can feel the actual temperature precisely.

HT R392 with alarm function to make you inform the finishing of the desoldering and soldering process, and it also with a vacuum suction pen to help to remove the chips.

HT-R392 is designed with a V-groove with a flexible movable fixture to protect the deformation of the PCB.

HT-R392 can be used to repair pcb with high temperature demand or lead free reworking

The Hot air nozzles can be rotated 360 degrees, easy to replace.They have a variety of sizes, special requirements can be customized.

HT-R392 bga rework station can repair motherboard for laptop, desktop motherboards, and other large circuit board repair, and mobile phones and other micro-chip board service.

Belw is the technical details for HT-R392

Total Power: 3800W

The upper part of heating power: 800W

The bottom of the heating power: 800W, the bottom of the infrared heating power: 2200W

Power supply: single phase 220V AC 50/60HZ 3KVA

Size: the body parts of 500 * 420 * 550MM

Temperature control: high-precision K-type thermocouple.

Positioning: V shaped slot PCB positioning, the maximum size of 320 * 375MM meet PCB
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flashing360

Honton HT-R392

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Honton HT-R392

Postby Flashing360 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:13 am

Courtesy of Scotle explaining the difference between the HT-R390 and the HT-R392

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBPM4apUo2M[/youtube]

The IR preheating switch will shut down all other functions and allow a dedicated preheat using the lower IR plates.

They have also massively upgraded the universal support.
Flashing360

Postby ukvince » Fri May 24, 2013 11:44 pm

what's going on with these guys ??
Grade B for £600 .. that sold b4 i saw it..
They were on your site for £699
and just as i almost have the funds in place. now they're £840 !! :o

no no no no no
ukvince
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Progress to next rank:
20%

National Flag:
Great Britain
Set up: Honton HT-R392 / Yihua 872D+

Postby Flashing360 » Sat May 25, 2013 1:38 am

We've had to vat register so priced have gone up, I'm looking at the Honton prices tomorrow to see if I can knock anything off.
Flashing360

Postby uturncode » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:25 pm

Is there possibility to manual control the temperature of hot air, or only using whole program?
uturncode
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Progress to next rank:
50%

National Flag:
Poland
Set up: Honton HT-R392B

Postby code0102stinks » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:22 pm

uturncode wrote:Is there possibility to manual control the temperature of hot air, or only using whole program?

The PC410 controllers used in these stations are "locked"and do not have the ability to be used in any mode for Output 1
other than "Program" mode. Manual mode is not available in them. You can only pause the profile to stay at a certain temp
on the way up through your profile, and them resume again. STOP will just cancel profile altogether and put out no heat.

Tell me what you are trying to accomplish with using manual. There are things you can do to work around problems you may
have. I personally have an additional step after profile is done just in case chip isn't loose set to the same temp as profile
last step. Gives me more dwell time if needed. Changing ambient temp in the room can throw profile off among other things.
code0102stinks
VIP Member
VIP Member

National Flag:
United States of America
Set up: DIY Hot Air Top Heater and Nozzle. Modded T8280 Preheater

Postby uturncode » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:26 am

Why it is locked only for automatic operational?
It will make a deal but i need to make a program every time, with manual control i could make it faster.
uturncode
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Progress to next rank:
50%

National Flag:
Poland

Postby code0102stinks » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:39 pm

You have the ability to have 10 profiles store in your controller. They are called "patterns" in the PC410 manual. How do you mean faster?
You need to control the ramp rate of the heat so you don't damage the chip. The steps give the mb a chance to absorb the heat and even out
before increasing temperature with the next step.
code0102stinks
VIP Member
VIP Member

National Flag:
United States of America
Set up: DIY Hot Air Top Heater and Nozzle. Modded T8280 Preheater

Postby uturncode » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:22 am

I wanted to use the top hot air nor only to smt works:)
but never mind...
Now i found out a new problem.
I measured the temperatures in the nozzle and there are huge differences.
In bottom air nozzle the builtin sensor show me 170 but my external sensor (which i checked in boiled water and shows 99C) show me 181C - 10C difference
In top hot air the difference is even more! I set the same value 170 and i measured more than 210C although the bulitin sensor show me 170C
This is pretty strange... once i got 20C difference, once 40C.
How to properly calibrate the TC?

Two more questions:)
What is that "steep" on red screen when i creating the pattern?
How can i find out what curve is 3.00 and what is 5.00? where can i find it ?
That provided manual is a little disappointing :)
uturncode
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Progress to next rank:
50%

National Flag:
Poland

Postby aisikterix » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:45 pm

Hello guys. A few days ago I got Honton HT-392.
I have some questions for colleagues who have such a machine.
They sent a cable (RS232 to USB/ Z-tek) that I can not connect the machine to the laptop. The machine have disc SOFTWARE. I have a problem with the connection between them. When do attempt to link my error appears: "c ++ exception".
Can someone please tell me where I'm wrong and why is it so.
The laptop has the operating system Windows 7 64bit - Asus K50IJ
aisikterix
Valued Member
Valued Member
Progress to next rank:
0%

National Flag:
Bulgaria
Set up: ya xun

Return to Honton