GTX 1080TI Founders Edition with Titan X Cooler

This forum is for the sale of all consoles / laptops / tablets etc parts or whole items faulty or working.
Forum rules
Strictly NO Sales of rework stations or accessories including flux , stencils, solder, etc in this forum. If you do want to sell rework stations or accessories please contact the admin.

You buy and sell items from other members at your own risk. BGA Mods is not responsible for anything bought or sold here!

Be safe, be smart!

Postby demonspride » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:42 pm

Hey anyone interested im selling my GTX 1080TI FE, it has a titan X cooler on it as it came with a liquid cooler, but i got rid of my liquid cooled rig, so i threw my titan X cooler on it, great friggin card, huge d*ck wave to friends and family. you Can too have this type of power, asking 800$ OBO, will ship to US residents only. I accept PP only, Before you ask, nothing wrong with it, just got hit with some out of the blue expenses and i barely game or anything so its kind of just existing in my possession, and to answer an even more important question, No, it has never been mined on, but it has pwned plenty of noobs. any questions or offers hit me up. thanks again.
demonspride
Elite Member
Elite Member
Progress to next rank:
20%

Set up: LY/ACHI IR6000 2400Watt upgrade Elstein.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Sales Forum