CECHB01 console for sale

This forum is for the sale of all consoles / laptops / tablets etc parts or whole items faulty or working.
Forum rules
Strictly NO Sales of rework stations or accessories including flux , stencils, solder, etc in this forum. If you do want to sell rework stations or accessories please contact the admin.

You buy and sell items from other members at your own risk. BGA Mods is not responsible for anything bought or sold here!

Be safe, be smart!

CECHB01 console for sale

Postby blkapache » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:18 am

Hey everyone,

I reballed a CECHB01 console 5 years ago and it's been great but since I've been letting it sit for a while, it's been switching on and off. It'll play for a while then shut off or turn off sometimes after turning it on. I know it's not YLOD because it will run the XMB and allow intermittent gameplay but asks for the file corrupted fix prompts and I just don't feel like working on it again. It's my spare PS3 that I used for company but I don't really need it anymore. Anyone looking for a console that can fix whatever the glitch is, inbox me if you want to make a deal. Like I said, it was reballed back in 2013 and has worked great but now it works great sometimes and others intermittent.
blkapache
VIP Member
VIP Member

National Flag:
United States of America
Set up: Achi IR PRO SC, JBC CD-1BB soldering station, W.E.P. 858D hot air wand station.

CECHB01 console for sale

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Sales Forum