RC Trainer Plane Boomerang 46 Irvine Engine JR **SOLD**

This forum is for the sale of all consoles / laptops / tablets etc parts or whole items faulty or working.
Forum rules
Strictly NO Sales of rework stations or accessories including flux , stencils, solder, etc in this forum. If you do want to sell rework stations or accessories please contact the admin.

You buy and sell items from other members at your own risk. BGA Mods is not responsible for anything bought or sold here!

Be safe, be smart!

Postby VaNDAL_UK » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:30 pm

Pictures here (Gumtree)
http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/rc-trainer-plane-boomerang-46-irvine-engine-jr-radio-joblot-massive-spares-lot/1120553853

Here we have a Boomerang Trainer with 46 Irvine Engine. This plane was last flown about 3 years ago after just buying the Irvine engine for it.

So the engine is still like new. When stored it had after run oil in. I started up the engine for about 3/4 of a tank about 3 months ago and was running perfect. Solid tick over and solid power.

The plane dose sport some hanger rash from storage but this is just solar film and can be fixed very quickly with magic tape or a solar film patch.

Over all it's in good solid condition and last flew perfectly.

Has receiver, servos, battery monitor and switch installed.

Included is a load of spares I have accumulated over the years.

Standard size servos
Min servos
RX & TX Batteries
Lipo Batteries (good for bench testing stuff)
Motors
Servo Horns
Propellers
Flight box panel (fuel pump & Glow igniter)
Glow plugs new and used
12v Starter
2 -3 meters of fuel tubing.
2x Thunder Tiger GP 42 Engines (one need O ring on the needle valve. Both have loads of compression and will be good runners)
2x Futaba Radios. (One spares one ok)
1x JR Radio
Box of crystals
Too many spares to mention. Look at the pictures!!

This would be great if you want to get into the hobby just to bulk up on spares on hand or to just add to your ever growing collection.

I really want this lot gone in one lot. Not wanting to split really. I need the space!
VaNDAL_UK
VIP Member
VIP Member

National Flag:
Great Britain
Set up: BGA is a fools game! Just fix the issue insted!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Sales Forum